Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||Al Alloy(ADC-12)||Gear Material:||20CrMnTi|
|Power Input Spline:||20*17*4||Power Output Spline:||20*17*4|
|Driving Gear Bearing:||6205||Lubrication Oil:||GL-5 85w/90 Or GL-5 80w/90|
reverse direction gearbox,
trike spare parts
CG150CC 200CC Black Engine R / F Gear Box For Loader Tricycle and Passenger Rickshaw
200CC Reverse Gearbox Parameters
Power Input Spline
Power Output Spline
Driving Gear Bearing
Al Alloy (ADC-12)
GL-5 85w/90 or GL-5 80w/90
Normal Steel Sheet
Driving Gear Oil Seal
25*40*52 double lip seal
Carton, Pallet etc.
200CC Reverse Gearbox Introduction
1. Reverse gearbox is suitable for 125cc-200cc engine.
2. With well-designed 3D gearbox body housing and advanced finite element analysis, the reverse gearbox designs good shape and stereoscopic look, combined with engine perfectly and the strength of each part is strengthened.
3. Improved precision in processing and more exact coupling of each component brings more loading capacity.
4. The oil chamber is enlarged to allow extra 30% lubrication oil, ensuring the lubrication of gears and bearings, reducing the early wearing of components due to bad lubrication.
5. Applying new sealing technology on gear shifting case makes the reverse gearbox look good and brief with better sealing.
200CC Reverse Gearbox More Pictures
200CC Reverse Gearbox Installation
200CC Reverse Gearbox Packing&Shipping
Reverse gearbox can be packed by carton(one gearbox carton or 4--5 gearboxes in one carton), carton+woven bag, carton+pallet, carton+wooden box or any other packing as per your requirements. Reverse gearbox usually chooses containerized sea shipping in quantity delivery or air delivery in sample orders.
1. Are you manufacturer?
Yes. We are one of leading manufacturers in reverse gearbox design&development.
2. Do you have stock products to sell?
Yes, a few. And we also offer OEM&ODM service. Please send us your drawing.
3. What information needed to get reverse gearbox quotation?
a). The model and displacement of your tricycle engine.
b). Pictures of your revese gearbox from different views.
c). Packing&Shipping requirements.
d). Quantity needed.
4. Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes. Each step of production will be carried out inspection by QC department until finishing.
Contact Person: Mr. Gordon